Get Into Graduate School
Thinking about graduate degree in Psychology? We highly
recommend the Adler School of Professional Psychology.
Click here now to get more information. You'll be glad you did.
- What type of grades do I need to get into graduate school?
- Do I need to get 1400 on my GRE to get into graduate school?
- What if I don't have any research experience...can I still get into graduate school?
- What type of graduate degree should I get?
- How much debt will I have if I go to graduate school?
- What kind of job can I get with a Master's degree or a Ph. D. in clinical psychology?
- Can I actually make a living with a graduate degree in psychology?
- I only have a 2.7 GPA, can I still get into a Ph. D. program?
- And lots, lots, more!
In this section we provide answers to many of the frequently asked questions about graduate school. We also have lots of great information about the GRE in the GRE Information section. We're going to continue to add more questions and answers to this area so please check back often.
And when you're ready to look at potential graduate schools, go to the Graduate School Search where you can search for schools according to your criteria.
- Oh my god, I'll never get into graduate school and I'm freaking out. Please help me!
- What's the best psychology school or program?
- So if there's no "best" school or program, how do I know what's best for me?
- Which one should I go to, a master's or doctoral degree program?
- I've been hearing about another option called a PsyD. What is it and how is it different from the Ph.D.?
- What's this accreditation thing I keep hearing about and what's all the fuss about it?
- How long will it take me to get my graduate degree?
- I have a friend who just finished medical school and she accumulated more than $100,000 in school-related dept. What can I expect when I go to graduate school in psychology?
- Do I need a license to practice psychology?
- If I go to a clinical or counseling psychology program will I have to conduct research?
- What kind of job can I get with a Master's degree or a Ph. D. in clinical psychology? Find out for yourself by using our job board. Check it out here.