Welcome Back to School! Welcome back, champions and students of psychology. We’re excited to bring you a series of informative and fun posts in the autumn months to follow. AlleyDog.com stays updated with graduate schools, curriculum, psychological trends, and resources for college and graduate-bound students. AlleyDog’s founder, Dr. Kaufman, was inspired by years of graduate study and his ability to use electronic resources to disseminate information with other colleagues and students of psychology. What do you have to look forward to in the months to come?
Top Ten Reasons to Keep Coming Back to AlleyDog.com
- The glossary, packed with Psychology information, continues to expand with novice to graduate-level terms, increasing your vocabulary on the subject matter.
- We feature information upon nationwide graduate school programs, helping you choose the right program and destination for you.
- The degree section gives detailed information about different learning tracks and degrees within the profession. Use our graduate school search engine to explore .
- Supplemental class notes complement 101 classes you’ll take at school, as well as addresses topics breached at the graduate level.
- Our articles and topics of conversation explore degrees, questions, trends, current news and more to stimulate further interest and conversation with peers.
- The jobs and profession section provides detailed info on particular jobs in the field and skill sets needed to get hired and excel within the profession.
- Sponsored by the Adler School, our video section offers a multimedia experience, allowing you to see and hear notable personalities discussing hot topics.
- Good writing and formatting is precedent in the field of psychology, so we provide guidance on APA formatting as well as additional information on general writing resources.
- In supplement to our own library, our links page leads to a number of informative online resources including graduate schools and organizations of Psychology.
- Since we’re a microcosm of Psych, all information here, including advertisements, is targeted at you, students and enthusiasts of the field.